Research and Education Center
The Research and Education Center of the Mercantile Exchange of Vietnam (MXV) is responsible for researching, training, and providing education and consulting services in trading commodity derivatives through MXV, commodity markets, physical commodity and related financial markets for domestic and international individuals and organizations.
The Research and Education Center has the following functions:
1. Researching studies in the field of commodity trading and commodity markets
2. Training, issuing and managing certificates in the field of trading commodity
3. Providing data and information regarding commodity markets
4. Operating training programs and academic conferences in accordance with the demand of society
5. Collaborating with domestic and international universities as well as other research and training institutions in research and training activities regarding commodity trading
Understanding the importance of education regarding commodity trading, MXV, as the operator for the currently sole centralized market, has constantly implemented training activities for the domestic market.